- CR Breathable System: quickly disperses heat and wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry; Suspension System: relieves the burden of a heavy load
- 8 Compression Straps- For tying up your pack or hanging sleeping bag, tent, hammock, and other gears. Elastic bands on them can keep the extra strap from dangling all around the pack
- Daisy Chains- You can hook carabiner on it as an attachment. Ice axe, hiking poles, tripod and selfie stick can also looped on the chains
- Hydration access on a side of the backpack with water bladder sleeve in the main compartment
- Water-resistant fabric can quickly slide water aside before water has a chance to penetrate backpack. Also a waterproof rain cover stored in the bottom pocket, protect the whole pack from rain
- Bottom Compartment: zippered access. It comes with an internal divider, perfect for putting shoes or other items you would want to keep separate from the rest of your load
Model Number: EMLS2824
Rain Cover: Yes
Function: Hiking Backpack
Backpacks Type: External Frame
eMARKH is based in Alberta (Canada) and is a partner with well established Global Brands, which strive to produce high quality, functional, and fashion trending products. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We offer free DHL or UPS shipping worldwide for some of our products (like tents) and free standard shipping (2-4 weeks) for orders over $50.
Love to get it.
Grace ideal and stuff unique.
Excellent in quality backpack, quite roomy. The quality of materials and tailoring is at the level of the best world brands. This is the third product of this company I do not have exactly high quality. Thank you to the seller for the goods and good luck in his business!!!
Качественный рюкзак. Тяжеловат, ок 1,6 кг. Обьем не мерял. Где то что то скопировано с фирмовых производителей, в целом выполнен хорошо. Тонкий и высокий, идет вдоль спины, что удобно, каркас длинный и достаточно жесткий. Лямки по росту быстро регулируются (стреп за поясником). за 5,6 т.р на распродаже - супер. посмотрим что как выдержит.
The backpak meets our expectations. I haven’t used them on a tour yet, but I can put everything I hoped to carry with me.